代词我; 个人; 利己主义者
名词碘元素; 英语字母表中第九个字母; 罗马数字1
1. I can swim.
A：I wish you a Merry Christmas.
A：What’s the problem?
B：I think I broke my (leg/ amp3/ finger).
A：You can’t tell anyone.
B：I know. I promise.
1. i：information frame; 信息帧
2. i：interrupt; 中断
3. i：intranet; 企业内部网
4. i：instruction; 指令
5. i.：improved cylinder; 猎枪的四分之一缩口
6. i.：inside' edge; 内刃
1. I believe you will certainly be able to do.......
2. I`m a sunny boy, and I like sports very much.
3. I know I bring much trouble to you, and sometimes, youmust be angry with me.
4. I will come, I will sing to you; but youmust promise me one thing.
5. He may have been murdered, for what I can tell.
6. En~~~, firstly, i am a guy, so the deal is not for me, but what i can tell u is
7. Today is a sunny day. I am happy.
8. For the number that I`ll wear in the NBA, I`m keeping it a secret for right now…what I can tell you is I`m already planning it.
9. I realize that a lot of man wholly adjust China very curiously, Reason that probably is for Chinese history age-old, I to Canada also very curiously, For what I can tell, There are a lot of China returneds students in Canada.
10. I will really like to have a good relationship with you.
11. We do not have extra time to waste, and please believe me, I always undying love you.
12. When I find my soulmate, she will receive my undying love and respect.
13. Willfulness is a very intense character, but common sense should be a character, I hope I know a friend is a reasonable person, a good heart and a sincere heart!
14. I don't want Ichigo and Rukia to confess their love and run off into the sunset, namely because it's out of character and their intense connection, their relationship of mutual understanding and support is what I love so much about them, I don't see the need to throw romance into the mix.
15. I am in a pickle because she got knocked up!
16. I will comtinue to work hard.
17. I used to do a lot of private lessons, but my touring schedule does not really allow me to do that anymore.
18. The problem with private teaching is finding students; it took me a year to build up a full schedule of private lessons, so I started out teaching in schools part-time.
19. I was... No, I don't wish to place a classified ad.
20. Once I was so upset that I almost flooded the conversation with my complaints after she logged on.
A speaker or writer uses I to refer to himself or herself. I is a first person singular pronoun. I is used as the subject of a verb.
e.g. Jim and I are getting married...
e.g. She liked me, I think.
1. What I got was the sense that Chinese business leaders and government officials welcome private equity done the right way.
2. In 2003 I won a Chinese law program scholarship at Beijing University of International Business and Economics.
3. I might be the most stupid businessman who will guard the feminine hygiene business to the end.
4. I agree that English is the most used language in the business world today.
5. Business is something I need to be a lot more serious about.
6. " Maybe the business is even more volatile than I thought, " Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said.
7. I can only pray that some of these parents will wake up and begin to act responsibly for a change.
8. " But don't I need an invitation letter from a Chinese business, " my friend questioned.
9. " I remember what a man in the business told me back then, " she recalls.
10. I like to be able to stand up and look a man in the eye when I'm talking business.