形容词好奇的; 奇妙的; 好求知的; 稀奇的
1. What a curious mistake!
2. I heard a curious noise last night.
3. I'm curious to know what he said.
4. There was a curious silence.
5. It is good to be curious about the world around you.
1. 好奇的, 求知的, 古怪的：Incorrect 不正确的 | Curious 好奇的, 求知的, 古怪的 | Rational 理性的, 合理的
2. 好奇的：forced#强迫的 | curious#好奇的 | dangerous#危险的
If you are curious about something, you are interested in it and want to know more about it.
e.g. Steve was intensely curious about the world I came from...
e.g. Children are naturally curious.
If you describe something as curious, you mean that it is unusual or difficult to understand.
e.g. There is a curious thing about her writings in this period...
e.g. The pageant promises to be a curious mixture of the ancient and modern...
1. eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns)
e.g. a curious child is a teacher's delight
a trap door that made me curious
traffic was slowed by curious rubberneckers
curious about the neighbor's doings
2. beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
e.g. a curious hybrid accent
her speech has a funny twang
they have some funny ideas about war
had an odd name
the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves
something definitely queer about this town
what a rum fellow
3. having curiosity aroused
eagerly interested in learning more
e.g. a trap door that made me curious