名词传说; 传奇人物; 图例; 铭文
1. He is the hero of an old legend.
2. His heroic feats made him a legend in his own time.
1. 图注：Legend和Show>Dighital Display选项,可以增加图注(Legend)和数字显示.目的:学习使用顺序(Sequence)结构并且把数据传送到文件.LabVIEW的数据采集(Data Acquisition)程序库包括了许多NI公司数据采集(DAQ)卡的驱动控制程序.通常,
A legend is a very old and popular story that may be true.
e.g. ...the legends of ancient Greece...
e.g. ...the Robin Hood legend...
If you refer to someone as a legend, you mean that they are very famous and admired by a lot of people.
e.g. ...blues legends John Lee Hooker and B.B. King.
布鲁斯音乐大师约翰·李·胡克和B. B. 金
A legend is a story that people talk about, concerning people, places, or events that exist or are famous at the present time.
e.g. The incident has since become a family legend...
e.g. His frequent brushes with death are the stuff of legend among the press.
1. brief description accompanying an illustration
2. a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events